Monday, May 6, 2013

Parmesan Romana Baked Cream Dory

Happy May ya'll foodies! ♥ This month will be very extra special for me because it's my birth month, and at the same time, my loving husband and I are going to celebrate our first year Wedding Anniversary. (Clap Clap Clap) We're planning to spend a couple of days in Tagaytay where he first proposed his love for me (naks) and eat some sumptuous food to stuff ourselves. :D 

Due to some circumstances that happened for the past few weeks, I wasn’t able to update my blog. But here I am again, alive and kicking and will try to update this recipe blog as much as I can.

This recipe that I am going to share with you readers out there is very simple and yet very delicious. My husband called this finger fish, because he literally ate the food using his bare hands when I handed him the plate, because he was too excited to try it. Believe me, the picture below doesn’t give too much justice because if you think the fillet looks kinda messy, this recipe is 100% uber flavorful that will tickle your taste buds. 


What you need:
·        3 pieces cream dory
·         ¼ cup grated Parmesan Romano
·         ½ table spoon Spanish paprika
·         Dash of salt
·         ½ table spoon of ground black pepper
·         Extra virgin olive oil

      Dip 
·         1 sachet of light mayonnaise
·         1 tablespoonful of sweet pickle relish

What you need to do:
·         Mix the parmesan, Spanish paprika, salt and black pepper
·         Rub the cream dory with olive oil.
·         Coat the top part of cream dory with the mixed seasoning.
·         Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
·         Serve with the dip.
·         Happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment