Thursday, May 10, 2012

Buffalo Wings


Yesterday morning, I accidentally cooked an extra spicy Buffalo wings. I love how it turned out, and enjoyed every bits and pieces of it. I do love spicy foods, but the combination of sweet and spice really gives me a very happy tummy. This is best eaten with lots of rice, but since I am on a D-I-E-T, I abstained myself from eating rice and replaced it with plantains instead. H2b also said that this would serve as good pulutan. :D Too bad he wasn’t able to eat that much, since he’s not feeling well due to sore throat. Get well soon babe!



What you need to do
8 pieces chicken wings
½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of dried rosemary (optional)
½ teaspoon iodized salt
1/8 hot sauce (I used Jufran) ☻
½ cup of flour
2 tablespoons of water
¼ cup of white sugar (if you find the dish too spicy, you can add more sugar)
Toasted sesame seeds
Canola cooking oil for deep frying

What you need to do
♥ Mix the cayenne, rosemary, salt and flour.
♥ Cover the chicken with the mixture.
♥ Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
♥ Make the sauce.
♥ On a saucepan, mix the water, sugar and hot sauce. Stir until the sauce gets thicker.
♥ Put the chicken on the sauce, and make sure chickens are evenly coated.
♥ Top with sesame seeds.
♥ Serve with love and happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment