Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mini Beef Balls

Hello May! I am excited for this month because I'll be celebrating two special occasions. My birthday and wedding day!!! I just can’t explain how excited I am, and can’t stop thinking about it.  To be honest, I am really not that giddy bout my birthday, because I have my own wedding countdown.

And since I have been very busy with wedding preps, this blog has been sitting for a few days already. Well, if you’ve been reading this blog or following it, you would notice that I update it regularly. Hehe.

Let me share this recipe that I have cooked last week


½ kilo ground beef
½ teaspoon ginger powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
Canola Cooking oil for deep frying
Bottled sweet and sour sauce

♥ Mix all the ingredients (except the oil and sweet and sour sauce)
♥ Form into small balls.
♥ Deep fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels
♥ Top with sweet and sour sauce.
♥ Serve with love and happy eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment