Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crunchy Fish Fingers

Along with the creamy spaghetti I cooked the other day, I also tried making crispy fish fingers. It was actually the first time I tried this recipe, and the first time I used Creamy Dory as the main ingredient- and the end result is really fabulous! (According to my hubby to be!) haha



What you need: 
2 pieces creamy dory
1/2 teaspoon spanish paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 egg lightly beaten
1 cup of flour
1 cup of Japanese bread crumbs

What you need to do: 
♥ Cut the creamy dory to 1/2 inch
♥ On a bowl, mix the paprika, salt and pepper. Then sprinkle it with creamy dory. 
♥ Dredge to flour. Dip to the egg, then cover it with bread crumbs. 
♥ Deep fry until cooked.
♥Serve with love and happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment