Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fried Rice

My mom really loves the way how I cook fried rice, so during my rest days, she always asks me to cook this breakfast, so she gets to eat it. Little did she know that I use an ingredient that she asked me not to use anymore due to health conditions. I have been an avid fan of this seasoning and I love putting it on top of my hot rice. as in I always use it TOO much.  ♥ hehe. 



Here's my own version of Fried Rice. This recipe is good for 3 cups of rice


What you need:
1 day old rice 
2 table spoons of green peas
1/2 teaspoon of canola cooking oil
1 tablespoon of garlic salt
2 tablespoons of Knorr Liquid Season - my fave of all! 

What you need to do: 

♥ Heat the cooking oil. Put the rice then the garlic salt.  Cook the rice until it "pops". You would hear a popping sound once it's already good to go, but the rice do not literally pops in the air. hehe. 

♥ Add the knorr then the green peas. 

♥ Serve with love and happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment