Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creamy Spaghetti


It was my birthday the other day, so I prepared something special for my family. Something that I was able to cook perfectly already. Hehe. – my ever delicious creamy spaghetti! I can even cook this with my eyes closed. LOL

So let me share the secrets of this flavorful pasta 


½ kilo noodles
1 can of tuna
1 small can of mushrooms
1 pack of nestle cream
1 pack of grated Eden cheese
1 onion, minced
2 table spoons of melted cheese (you can use cheese whiz) ; but on this recipe, I tried using the new Delmonte Cheese sauce
1 pack of Sweet Style spaghetti sauce

What you need to do
Cook the noodles as per instructions.
♥ Sautee the onions. Add the tuna. Cook for 2 minutes
♥ Put the spaghetti sauce and nestle cream. Let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
♥ Add the grated and melted cheese, then the mushrooms.  Simmer for 1 more minute.
♥ Pour the sauce to the cooked noodles.
♥ Serve with love and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment