Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chicken with Seasoned Meat Tenderizer

I was really amazed when I tried sprinkling seasoned meat tenderizer to a chicken. Man, it tasted like Max’s Fried Chicken. Even healthier – because the way they cook their chicken is by steaming and deep frying; whereas my “own” way is through broiling only. No cooking oil involved; just the whole chicken and the heat from the turbo. I am pleased to see as its natural oil comes out ofg the chicken and drips of the grill.

If you have a turbo broiler plus a meat tenderizer like the picture below: (or any meat tenderizer you have) 

 try this simple recipe. For the sauce, you can mix 5 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup. Max’s na Max’s na J

Yummy!!! ♥ 

All you need to do is to sprinkle and rub the seasoned meat tenderizer to the whole chicken and broil it. Set the timer to 60 minutes, 30 minutes on each side. I suggest you cut the chicken into pieces so it easily gets cook. I tried cooking this without cutting the chicken and some parts were still raw. Yikes! So the next time I cooked it, I made sure to cut them generously and it was perfectly and evenly cooked! (Just like the dark picture posted above) :D

But what if you don’t have a turbo and a seasoned meat tenderizer?
You can replace the tenderizer with Knorr Magic Sarap, and instead of broiling it, you can deep fry the chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment