Thursday, April 5, 2012

Marinated Beef with Broccoli ♥


I love using Oyster sauce because it makes a certain dish really flavorful. Even with only a spoonful of this magical sauce, it can turn a humble dish to a super duper sumptuous one.

As much as possible, I try to use this ingredient on every dish that I cook for my family. I can truly say that it is really delicious and really proud with the results because I can see how my family is enjoying every time I cook for them.

I’ve had too many versions of beef w/ oyster sauce, but this recipe is my favorite of all. I have eaten this a couple of times already, but this was my first attempt to cook it. 


What you need:
1 cup of broccoli
½ beef sirloin (pang tapa)
Canola cooking oil
1 teaspoon of magic sarap
1 tablespoon of cornstarch

For the marinade
2 teaspoonful of toyo/soy sauce
½ teaspoon of cornstarch
Dash of ground black pepper
2 teaspoon of rice wine (optional)

For the sauce
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of rice wine
½ Knorr beef cubes dissolved in 1 cup of hot water

What you need to do
♥ On a bowl, combine the ingredients for marinating. Marinade the beef for at least 30 minutes.

♥ Pan fry the marinated beef. Once cooked, pour in the sauce.

♥ Let it simmer for 20 minutes, or until the beef is tender.

♥ Pour the water, then add the cornstarch. Sprinkle with magic sarap. Stir until the sauce gets thick.

♥ Put the broccoli, and let it cook for 2-5 minutes

♥ Serve with love and eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment