Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweetened Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar and Wine

It’s my first time to use Rice Wine with the dish that I cooked for my family. I was really hesitant to try it, because I am afraid that the gang wouldn't like it, most especially that this ingredient is really new to our palate. However, I was really quite surprised how this sumptuous dish turned out, and I must say it is really delicious. Rice wine, sugar and balsamic vinegar is a good combination!  



Ingredients
½ kilo chicken, adobo cut
½ cup of water
¼ cup of Sake Rice wine
4 table spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
4 table spoons of white sugar
1 table spoon of fish sauce
Olive oil for frying

What you need to do:
On a pan, fry the chicken until all sides are golden brown.

♥ Pour the Sake and let it boil until the liquid starts to evaporate/ dry
♥ Pour the water, vinegar then fish sauce

♥ Put the sugar

♥ Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes; or until the sauce gets thicker

♥ Serve with love and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment