Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sauteed Kangkong Stems


Using the stems of kangkong that I used for my previous recipe, I was able to cook another savory dish for the family. So if you’re planning to cook kangkong, do not throw the stems, and I suggest making this simple dish. Not that it’s only delicious, but also very healthy. ;)

No need to put pork on this dish, because the flavors of the veggies compliment very well. 


What you need:
Stems of Kangkong
1 tomato
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped finely
1 teaspoon of canola cooking oil
½ cup of water
2 to 3 tablespoons of Knorr liquid seasoning (my UBER fave liquid seasoning)

What you need to do:
On a wok, sautee the garlic, onions then tomato.

♥ Add the liquid seasoning. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.

♥ Pour the water. Let it boil.

♥ Add the kangkong stems. Let it boil, but do not overcook the stems.

♥ Serve with love and happy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment