Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baked Salisbury Steak

The first time I cooked this dish, it was a big hit for my family because I put a lot of grated cheese on a llanera and baked the mixture for 30 minutes. It was only earlier this morning, that I tried cooking this dish once again, by forming 'em to small patties. 


What you need:
¼ kilo ground beef
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom
1 cup of bread crumbs
2/3 cup of water
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste

Procedures:
On a bowl, mix the egg, ground beef, ½ cup of cream of mushroom and bread crumbs.

Ensure that all ingredients are totally combined.

♥ I used a turbo broiler when I cooked this and set it to Bake. However, if you don’t have an open, you can fry it instead. Form the mixture into patties. Bake for 30 minutes.

♥ While waiting for the patties to be baked, start doing the sauce. Combine the water and remaining cream of mushroom. Continue stirring until the sauce gets thicker.

♥ Once the patties are already baked, top with the sauce.

♥ Serve with love and enjoy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment