Monday, March 19, 2012

Mini Pork Burger Patties

I’ve been sick for a couple of days already, but that didn’t stop me from cooking something for my family. =) I am happy that even if I had a hard time savoring the flavors of the dish, it turned out really delicious.

Instead of using ground beef for the patty, I replaced them with ground pork. What’s surprising even if I used pork, it still tastes like a real beef patty =)


 What you need
¼ kilo ground pork
1 cup flour
3 table spoons soy sauce
4 table spoons Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, lightly beaten
McCormick Mushroom Gravy, dissolved in one cup hot water
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 large onion, chopped finely
Canola Cooking Oil 

Procedures:
Combine all ingredients. Make sure that all ingredients are evenly combined.

♥ Divide the portions into small patties.

♥ Heat cooking oil. Fry on low heat. Make sure that all sides are browned and cooked through.

♥ Top with mushroom sauce

♥ Serve with love and eat

  Yield: 8 patties



No comments:

Post a Comment