Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gyoza Omelette

Heads up! This is not a chocolate chip cookie, but my own version of  Gyoza Omelette. :D in short, tortang itlog with a twist!) haha. The cabbage and raisins tickled our taste buds! 


Earlier this morning, I made 30 pieces of dumplings, but since I overestimated the ground pork that I need to use on the recipe, I had a shortage in wrappers. So instead of stocking the excess mixture, I transformed it into a Frittata!

Ingredients:
¼ shredded cabbage
1 ½ cup of ground pork
Salt & pepper to taste
½ cup of raisins
2 tsp of paprika
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
8 pieces of spring onions, cut into small pieces
Canola cooking oil for frying

Procedure:
Mix all ingredients.
♥ Scoop about 3 tablespoon of mixture in the  pan
♥ Fry each side until golden brown
♥ Serve with love and EAT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment