Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ham and Cheese roll with pickle relish dressing


My family is an avid fan of lumpia. Whether it’s  shanghai or fresh lumpia, it will really be a big hit for them.
For a change, I decided to make something different, but almost the same of a spring roll.  I combined two main ingredients that my family really loves, cheese and ready to eat ham. :D 


Ingredients: 
2 cups of cheese (cut into small squares; I used Eden Cheese quickmelt)
1/4 kiko of cooked ham (cut into small squares)
canola cooking oil 
25 pcs Pastry wrappers/lumpia wrapper
8 tablespoons of less fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of pickle relish
1 carrot (diced into small cubes) 

Procedures:
Mix the cheese and cooked ham.
Get 1 tablespoon of the mixture, then wrap it with 1 piece of lumpia wrapper. 
Repeat with the rest of the mixture
Deep Fry
Serve and enjoy!

Dressing: 
Mix the cubed carrots, pickle relish and mayonnaise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment