Monday, March 19, 2012

Ham and Cheese Bread Rolls

Little did I know that there’s something I can do with bread loaf/tasty aside from eating it with my favorite spreads.

Now let’s take these carbo-loaded snacks to a different level. Something Healthier? I don’t think so; but I am pretty sure this is more tempting and delicious than the usual bread loaf w/ a cheese spread on it.

If you are going to make this, I suggest you use Gardenia, because this bread is really malleable even if you roll it. 

Ingredients:
4 pcs gardenia bread
¼ cup bread crumbs
2 eggs lightly beaten
4 pieces cooked ham (Squared ham; available in markets, groceries) – no need to buy Christmas ham
4 pieces Eden Singles

Procedures:
Remove/ Trim off the brown edges of the bread.
♥ Flatten the bread with a rolling pin. If you don’t have it, you can flat it using your palm or spatula
♥ Place one cheese and one ham on each breads
♥ Carefully roll it then dip it on the beaten eggs
♥ Cover with bread crumbs.
♥ Deep fry until golden brown.
♥ Serve and eat  

Yields: 4 bread rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment